LSQ Kids and Families
We are so excited to welcome LSQ Kids back to in-person programming on Sundays. As we phase back in, we have classes for babies through sixth graders. See below (in the About section) for all current COVID-19 protocols.
We seek to be a safe and fun place for all children to be known, valued and equipped with foundational gospel knowledge to prepare them for a lifetime of worship and missional-living in New York City.
- Pre-registration: This is no longer required. On Sunday morning, though, please continue to check in via the QR code located in the Redeemer app.
- Proof of Vaccination: This is no longer required.
- Masks: Optional for all ages.
- Check-In Locations: YMCA entrance on W. 64th Street: For all families with infant-6th grade children.
- Stroller Parking: This is no longer available in the Ethical Culture lobby. It will now be located at the YMCA near check-in.
- Questions? Please email [email protected]
We desire that each child:
- Experiences the beauty of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Cares for the needs of their neighbors and city
- Values worship, prayer, and Scripture
- Feels valued as a member of the LSQ community
We desire that each parent:
- Serves as the primary disciple-maker(s) of their children
- Feels supported and encouraged by the LSQ community
- Volunteers with LSQ Kids regularly for relational and communal growth
Welcome to LSQ Kids! We are a community of children, parents, and volunteers who love God and each other. If you have questions about our programming and how to participate, email [email protected] — we'd love to connect.
Serve with LSQ Kids
As we continue to resume in-person Sunday programming for our LSQ Kids, we need your help. Please prayerfully consider serving once a month.
Why volunteer with LSQ Kids?
- Invested: Children are the next generation of influencers for Christ in New York and around the world.
- Called: God has given each of us talents to share with others. This is a great place to share your gifts.
- Equipped: Whether you come with training or receive training as you serve with us, your skills and experience will affect families of Redeemer each week.
- Needed: The number of children who attend Redeemer has doubled in the last few years. We need you!
- Community: Your investment in the lives of families and fellow volunteers at Redeemer allows for deeper community. One parent expressed how the community of Children’s Ministry volunteers helps their family stay in the city.
Sign up to serve with LSQ Kids
To sign up to serve with LSQ Kids, email Gabi Simmons at [email protected]
Expectations we have for our volunteers
- Completion of the application process.
- Teams: Once you join LSQ Kids, you are placed on a team. This is to build deeper community with your teammates and with the children.
- Nursery parents are asked to volunteer a minimum of three times a year.
- We count on you. Promptness and appropriate preparation are required.
- Adherence to all LSQ Kids policies.
What you can expect from us
- Fellowship and community with other volunteers and Redeemer families.
- Service and training opportunities.
- Prayer from Redeemer’s Prayer Team for your volunteer team.
- Most importantly: joy in knowing you are impacting the lives of children for all eternity!