Service Time and Location
For the foreseeable future, we'll be holding our weekly Sunday worship service live on YouTube.
"Are You Okay?" In the meantime, we've set up a way for you to opt-in for weekly care from members of our staff via phone, text or email. You can do this here.
LSQ Calendar: Presently, our calendar is being updated as swiftly as possible, but it's not fully there. As decisions are made about what "virtual events" we can hold, we'll be communicating that via Instagram, Facebook and email as well — be sure to check out these platforms before viewing the calendar.
Community Groups: For information about how to join a virtual CG, please email [email protected]
Weekday Morning Prayer: Join our Prayer team Mondays through Fridays from 8 to 8:30 a.m. to encourage one another and lift up requests to God in prayer. Here's the Zoom link. Otherwise, you can dial-in using this number: 929-436-2866. Meeting ID: 747 365 843
LSQ Disaster Relief Fund: The LSQ Staff and Officers are working on a way to financially assist community members who are experiencing crisis. We ask that you prayerfully consider giving to this fund, which you can do here. To request assistance, please complete this intake form, which will notify our committee of your need and help them assess how to best issue the grants from this fund.
Holy Week 2020: We hope you'll join us for a special Good Friday service at 8 p.m. Our Easter service will take place at 10:30 a.m. Both will take place on YouTube.
Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
NY Society for Ethical Culture
2 W. 64th Street (at Central Park West)
Worship: Eclectic blend of Classical and Contemporary
Childcare and Children's Ministry Programs (Ages: birth to sixth grade)
First time visiting?
Welcome! We look forward to your joining us for worship. We hope the information below will help answer any questions (logistical or otherwise) that you might have.
- Bag check? Yes, for luggage and large, bulky items. When you arrive, one of our Greeters or Ushers (located in the lobby) can assist you with checking in your item. You'll then be given a claim ticket, which you'll need in order to retrieve your item after the service.
- Wheelchair accessible? ADA entry is via a ramp accessed through a door on stage in the Auditorium. For this reason, those seeking wheelchair assistance should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of service. A Sunday Ops team member will assist you, and you can meet them in the lobby.
- Childcare? Childcare is offered for children from birth to sixth grade. Parents must check-in their children prior to attending worship. Check-in opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 11 a.m. If parents are needed during the service, they will be texted by the CM staff. See more here.
- Stroller parking? This is located at The YMCA, which is next door to Ethical Culture.
- Food and beverages in the Auditorium? Food and beverages (except for capped bottles) are not allowed in the Auditorium. Please dispose of your items in the lobby. Note: We do provide coffee, tea and water downstairs at Coffee Hour, which takes place immediately following our service.
- Lost and found? Lost items will be placed at the lobby's front desk, which is monitored by Ethical Culture's staff.
- Processing aspects of faith? After each Sunday service, we hold a time of Question and Response (Q&R), which is an opportunity to process questions about our service or Christianity in general with our pastor. You can text in your questions anonymously at any point during the service.
1166 Avenue of the Americas, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For general inquiries, contact [email protected].