Service Time and Location
Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
NY Society for Ethical Culture
2 W. 64th Street (at Central Park West)
Worship: Eclectic blend of Classical and Contemporary
Childcare and Children's Ministry Programs (Ages: birth to sixth grade)
First time visiting?
Welcome! We look forward to your joining us for worship. We hope the information below will help answer any questions (logistical or otherwise) that you might have.
- Bag check? Yes, for luggage and large, bulky items. When you arrive, one of our Greeters or Ushers (located in the lobby) can assist you with checking in your item. You'll then be given a claim ticket, which you'll need in order to retrieve your item after the service.
- Wheelchair accessible? ADA entry is via a ramp accessed through a door on stage in the Auditorium. For this reason, those seeking wheelchair assistance should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of service. A Sunday Ops team member will assist you, and you can meet them in the lobby.
- Childcare? Childcare is offered for children from birth to sixth grade. Parents must check-in their children prior to attending worship. Check-in opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 11 a.m. If parents are needed during the service, they will be texted by the CM staff. See more here.
- Stroller parking? This is located at The YMCA, which is next door to Ethical Culture.
- Food and beverages in the Auditorium? Food and beverages (except for capped bottles) are not allowed in the Auditorium. Please dispose of your items in the lobby. Note: We do provide coffee, tea and water downstairs at Coffee Hour, which takes place immediately following our service.
- Lost and found? Lost items will be placed at the lobby's front desk, which is monitored by Ethical Culture's staff.
- Processing aspects of faith? After each Sunday service, we hold a time of Question and Response (Q&R), which is an opportunity to process questions about our service or Christianity in general with our pastor. You can text in your questions anonymously at any point during the service.
1166 Avenue of the Americas, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For general inquiries, contact [email protected].